Centre for Policy on Ageing


Grants for improvements and conversions [Housing Repairs and Rents Act 1954]
 — what they are and how to get them
Corporate AuthorMinistry of Housing and Local Government; Central Office of Information
PublisherHMSO, London, 1954
KeywordsTenancy law ; Improvement grants ; Conversion.
Accession NumberCPA-930614036 P
ClassmarkVUH: WRM: YIO *

Data © Centre for Policy on Ageing

...from the Ageinfo database published by Centre for Policy on Ageing.

CPA home >> Ageinfo Database >> Queries to: webmaster@cpa.org.uk