Support the work of CPA
The work of the Centre for Policy on Ageing is built on the unique information resources on ageing and older age issues that it has developed in the 63 years since its foundation.
CPA receives no core funding support from government or other external bodies and unless additional funding can be raised through donations, CPA's future and the future of its information resources are at risk.
The resources that need your support include:
- CPA's library and information service
- The Ageinfo databases of references, organisations and events
- The National Database of Ageing Research
- The comprehensive resource to support the Single Assessment Process for older people
- CPA's briefings, readings and reviews
- CPA's 'policies on ageing' resource
If you would like to help CPA in its work you can donate securely using the Donate Now button below...